Apply as Golf Tournament Beneficiary for 2024!
Our annual golf tournament is the cornerstone of our yearly giving. It takes place at Spotswood Country Club on a recurring basis in May and is a prominent and community-recognized event that raises funds for causes near and dear to our hearts. This year's tournament will be held Friday, May 3, 2024.
We are thrilled to welcome local community charities and organizations that assist women and children to apply as lead beneficiaries for the 2023 - 2024 cycle! Lead beneficiaries receive recognition and publicity prior to and during the event as well as a designated bulk of funding based upon sponsor participation.
To be considered for selection as a beneficiary of the Harrisonburg Women’s Service League’s Charity Classic Golf Tournament, you must complete the form below and qualify as set forth by the guidelines.
1. Organization requesting to become a beneficiary of the HWSL golf tournament must be a 501(c)(3) organization.
2. Organization must use the funds in a manner that aligns with HWSL’s mission, to support women and children in Harrisonburg and Rockingham County.
3. Application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27, 2023.
4. The organization that is selected as the beneficiary will be expected to support the event by obtaining sponsors and volunteers. A representative will also be invited to offer brief comments at the event.
5. The selected beneficiary will be notified by a HWSL by early of November of 2023.